- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- 20,000 RPM brushless motor is designed to deliver corded performance while using carbide burrs, up to 3″ flap wheels.
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery pack (not included) delivers over 20 minutes of grinding.
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL 1/4 in. Die Grinder (Tool-Only) (2784-20), (1) 1/4 in. Collet, (2) Wrench (Battery sold separately)
|Settings||Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/4" Die Grinder (Tool Only) remove||Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Barrel Grip Jig Saw (Tool Only) remove||Milwaukee M18 6-1/2" Circular Saw remove||Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ D-Handle Jig Saw (Tool Only) remove||Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 3/4" High Torque Impact Driver w/ One Key (Tool Only) remove||Milwaukee M18 1/4" FUEL Impact Driver (Tool Only) remove|
|Add to cart|
|Description||The M18 FUEL Barrel Grip Jig Saw combines power, blade speed and precision, to provide the highest quality cuts in a wide variety of materials. The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig saw leverages the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence to provide higher blade speed than corded jig saws at 3500 strokes per minute for clean controlled cuts with minimized chipping or bucking. Leveraging the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery the M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw provides up to 105 linear feet of cutting in ¾” laminated particle board, delivering all day productivity with less trips to the charger. The saw features tool-less blade change, tool free bevel adjust with detents at 0°; 15°; 30°; and 45° as well as an LED light and on/off blower to keep the cut line visible while cutting.||The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw combines power, blade speed and precision, to deliver quality cuts in a wide variety of materials and applications. Equipped with Milwaukee’s POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw provides higher blade speed than corded jig saws at 3500 strokes per minute, minimizing chipping or bucking for clean controlled cuts. With the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery, the saw is capable of cutting up to 105 linear feet of ¾” laminated particle board, delivering all-day productivity with less trips to the charger. The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw features a variable-speed two-finger trigger, toolless blade-change and bevel adjust, and an integrated LED light with on/off blower to maximize cutline visibility.|