Makita 10″ Dual Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
In-store pick up only.
- Sliding Rail Mechanism incorporating 3 Linear Ball Bearings provides increased rigidity to produce precise, adjustment free cuts right out of the box
- Sliding Fence (Left Side) can be adjusted outwards when bevel cutting or inwards for increased support of small or delicate materials
- Soft Start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Battery Operated, Factory Calibrated Class II Laser enables accurate alignment of blade and cutting line
- Bevel Capacity of 45o Left or Right
- Mitre Capacity of 47o Left or 60o Right with Positive Stops at 0o, 15o, 22.5o, 31.6o & 45o
- Re-Located Mitre Scale enables easier viewing during operation
- 2 Stage Safety Switch for increased operator safety
- Ergonomic Vertical Soft Rubber Grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
|Settings||Makita 10" Dual Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser remove||Milwaukee M18 Double Cut Shear (Tool Only) remove||Milwaukee M18 SURGE™ 1/4" Impact Driver (Tool Only) remove||Milwaukee M18 1/2" Brushless Hammer Drill remove||Milwaukee M18 1/4" FUEL Impact Driver (Tool Only) remove||Milwaukee 7.0 AMP 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder remove|
|Add to cart|
|Description||In-store pick up only.
||With the introduction of the New M18™ Cordless Shears, Milwaukee® has the most innovative and largest cordless shear selection on the market. By redesigning the body, we provide an inline wrist design that maximizes control during use. Also adding the industry’s only Tool-Free 360° rotating head, our new shears can be used where hand snips have been needed to finish the cut. These innovations brought to each of the 3 new Milwaukee®||The M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market. With Milwaukee's new FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain, users will experience up to 50% quieter operation, 3X less vibration for smoother operation, and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk-8Ph35GO0&t=3s|
Featuring a compact and lightweight design, the 4-1/2” Small Angle Grinder (6130-33) is the smallest in Milwaukee’s extensive grinder line and is the only tool in its class with a tool free burst resistant guard. The built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life.