Knipex 10″ High Leverage 12° Angled Diagonal Cutter
Knipex 74 21 250 SBA 10 in. High-Leverage 12-Degree Angled Diagonal Side Cutting Pliers. Knipex high-leverage diagonal cutters are ideal for tough continuous use. They are easy to use and offer a high-leverage axel design. This design provides a reduction in required force. They feature optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio and ergonomic handle shape and they easily cut nails and all types of wire with high-performance precision.
- 20 % less effort required
- Compared to conventional diagonal cutters of the same length.
- With integrated forged joint axle.
- For very tough, continuous use
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio and ergonomic handle shape
- Precision cutting edges additionally induction hardened (cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC), for all sorts of wire including piano wire
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened