DeWalt 10″ Wet Tile Saw with Stand
In Store Pick Up Only
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 in. or 28 in. with a plunge, and cut 18 in. x 18 in. tile on a diagonal
- Lightest saw in its class at 69 lbs., allowing one person to carry it onto the jobsite
- Cut line indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 in. over 18 in. cuts.
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor cuts through dense porcelain, ceramic, granite, marble, and glass tiles
- Rigid aluminum frame and arm is built to last on the jobsite and maintains alignment of the blade and cart
- Side and rear water extensions direct water back into the tub, keeping the workspace and surrounding areas clean
- Ability to adjust the pump’s water feed and the nozzles at the blade in order to minimize water spray
- Integrated beveling to quickly make angled cuts up to 45°
- Convenient onboard storage for side extension, miter guide, blade wrench and hex wrench
- Lightweight folding stand easily sets up on the job and stores in the truck.