DeWalt 10″ Wet Tile Saw with Stand
In Store Pick Up Only
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 in. or 28 in. with a plunge, and cut 18 in. x 18 in. tile on a diagonal
- Lightest saw in its class at 69 lbs., allowing one person to carry it onto the jobsite
- Cut line indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 in. over 18 in. cuts.
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor cuts through dense porcelain, ceramic, granite, marble, and glass tiles
- Rigid aluminum frame and arm is built to last on the jobsite and maintains alignment of the blade and cart
- Side and rear water extensions direct water back into the tub, keeping the workspace and surrounding areas clean
- Ability to adjust the pump’s water feed and the nozzles at the blade in order to minimize water spray
- Integrated beveling to quickly make angled cuts up to 45°
- Convenient onboard storage for side extension, miter guide, blade wrench and hex wrench
- Lightweight folding stand easily sets up on the job and stores in the truck.
|Settings||DeWalt 10" Wet Tile Saw with Stand remove||Milwaukee M18 1/2" Brushless Hammer Drill remove||Milwaukee M18 Compact Heat Gun remove||Milwaukee M18 1/2" Brushless Impact Driver (Tool Only) remove||Milwaukee M18 3/8" FUEL Compact Impact Wrench (Tool Only) remove||Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Tool Only) remove|
|Add to cart|
|Description||In Store Pick Up Only
||(Tool Only) Heat Connections Quickly. Anywhere, Anytime. 30% Faster Heat Up Than Corded Most Compact, Stand & Hang One Charge, 40+ ConnectionsThe M18™ Compact Heat Gun performs applications quickly by reaching operational temperature in less than 7 seconds. As the most compact electric heat gun among market leaders, it can go places where corded heat guns can’t. The guarded nozzle provides increased protection for work surfaces and the ladder hook allows users to easily hang the tool between applications. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ battery technology, it is able to heat over 40 connections on a single XC5.0 battery, anywhere, anytime without the hassle of cords. The M18™ Compact Heat Gun features REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence with a temperature management system to provide maximum life.||The MILWAUKEE® M18™ Compact Brushless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver is the fastest 18v compact impact solution in its class. The brushless motor technology is optimized for the impact driver, providing 1,600 in-lbs. of torque and more runtime. The compact motor also makes the brushless impact driver smaller at 5.1 in., increasing battery life and improving access to small and tight spaces. Built-in MILWAUKEE® REDLINK™ electronics optimize the way the REDLITHIUM™ batteries work with the hardware of the impact driver, delivering 3,400 RPM's for best in class application speed and performance. The Compact Brushless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver works with all M18™ batteries so you can work harder for longer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VsJ1DeANe0||The M18 FUEL™ 3/8” Compact Impact Wrench is the Most Powerful tool in its class by delivering up to 210 ft-lbs of torque in a compact design. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor not only provides unmatched power, but also provides greater efficiency, delivering up to 20% more run-time than the leading competitors. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. REDLITHIUM™ Batteries (not included) deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market.The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-900 RPM in Mode 1, 0-1600 RPM in Mode 2, and 0-2500 RPM in Mode 3. Auto Shut-Off Mode intelligently detects when the tool has Impacted on a fastener for one second and automatically shuts the tool down, reducing the likelihood of overdriving and damaging materials. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcNlC5-UcU|